Tourisme Îles de la Madeleine is very proud to announce that five (5) award-winners of the regional edition of the Grands Prix du tourisme québécois (GPTQ) will also be finalists at the national GPTQ gala.
The prizes will be handed out during the national GPTQ gala to be held on May 13, 2014 at Laval. This celebration is the perfect opportunity to highlight the efforts as well as the involvement and dynamism of individuals and businesses in the tourist industry which have also been acknowledged by their peers. At the national level, there are a total of 144 candidates in 19 various categories. The jury members, whose identity will be disclosed during the national gala, have selected up to eight (8) finalists per category. These finalists have been selected among the regional GPTQ award-winners.
Here are the businesses selected for the national level of the GPTQ:
- Agritourism and local products: Fromagerie du Pied-de-Vent
- Tourist attractions (between 25,000 and 100,000 visitors): CTMA
- Tourist Services: Le Bon Goût frais des Îles de la Madeleine
- Human Resources - Tourism Employee: Geneviève Joyal (Le Bon Goût frais des Îles de la Madeleine)
- Human Resources - Tourism Supervisor: Stéphane Gaudet (CTMA)
(Source: ATR Associées du Québec: http://www.gptq.ca/finalistes)
Tourisme Îles de la Madeleine Tourisme Îles de la Madeleine offer warm congratulations to those individuals and businesses which have distinguished themselves at the GPTQ and wishes them the best of luck for the national gala celebration to be held on May 13, 2014.